We know that you have a lot things to worry about in a day, which is why we believe payment and returns shouldn’t be one of them. That’s why all the information you need to get these tasks done are designed to be easy, quick, and efficient. Check out some of these helpful web store features below:
We want you to be pleased with every order. That’s why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on almost every stock product we sell, including our software. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date.
Requesting RMA paperwork is made simple through our online store:
- From the www.automationdirect.com MY ACCOUNT (green menu bar across the top) choose REQUEST AN RMA
- If you are not already logged into your account you will need to provide your email and zip/postal code the order was shipped to so we can identify the order
- Select 30-day Return or In-Warranty Failure Return and complete the requested information
- Submit the return. Our RMA team will email your RMA paperwork to be included with the shipment or contact you if additional information is necessary
- After requesting an RMA, you can choose MY ACCOUNT then RMA STATUS / REPRINT to get additional information regarding your request
Missing an Invoice? Want to Make an Online Payment?
We make that easy as well . . .To reprint any invoice, simply login. Choose: MY ACCOUNT (green menu bar across the top) then INVOICE REPRINT.
Your most recent invoices are displayed or you can use our slider tool to select the proper date range for the invoice in question. Choose the hotlink of your PO/order/invoice of interest for a printer friendly copy.
Also when it’s time to pay the bills, we have that covered too. Simply choose: MY ACCOUNT (green menu bar across the top), OPEN INVOICES / PAY ONLINE. Select the invoices you are ready to pay, then CONTINUE WITH PAYMENT button. You will be presented with credit card or iCheck payment options. Follow the prompts and submit your payment.
For more information, watch our Online Tutorial video now!