2019 FIRST Robotics Competition
Automation Direct wants to wish all the FIRST® Teams the best of luck this year! We know you all will work very hard on your robot and outreach efforts AND will learn some cool stuff along the way. To help out, we would like to offer you a $35 voucher to our online store as part of your “FIRST Robotics Competition Kit of Parts” See Below for details on how to claim and use your voucher, and check out some great products we think will help you along the way!
An image of the 2018 voucher page as included in the KOP
1.) To obtain your voucher code, login (as Lead Mentor 1 or 2) at www.firstinspires.org
2.) THEN login to our site with an Existing Account, OR create a New Account here.
3.) THEN visit www.automationdirect.com/Voucher to enter the code.
This will enable a one-time $35 credit for your account. Any amount not utilized on the order will be forfeited.
Note: We cannot apply the credit AFTER you place an order
Use your $35 voucher toward any items available at: www.AutomationDirect.com
Some Restrictions Apply:
1. Orders must be placed online. No ‘call in’ orders. Stock items ordered by 6:00pm EST will ship the same day.
2. Orders must ship to a US or Canadian address. Credit cards must be issued by a US or Canadian bank.
3. This voucher cannot be used towards shipping fees or Candian brokerage fees. A credit card (or PayPal) will be required to pay for shipping for orders under $49. Larger orders may qualify for free two-day shipping – see Web Site for details: http://www.automationdirect.com/static/specs/adpolicy.pdf
4. This voucher cannot be used to pay sales tax. A credit card (or PayPal) will be required to pay any applicable taxes. If your team/organization is tax exempt – you can submit appropriate documentation online during checkout.
Product categories that are popular with FIRST TEAMS:
While teams are welcome to use their voucher toward any product that we sell, teams often ask “Which parts are good for FIRST teams?” Here is a list of the popular categories, with links to our store:
- Push Connect FITTINGS
- Push Connect UNIONS
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Miniature Pneumatic Devices – Save weight and space on your ‘bot!
- Pneumatic Valves (be sure to spec valves with 1/8″ NPT fittings – or 1/4″ push connects (or smaller) – see the FIRST rules)
Cables and Accessories:
- Ring & Fork Terminals
- MORE Ring and Fork Terminals
- Ethernet Cables (from $4.50)
- Cable Ties (from $0.01 each – pack of 100)
- Inductive Proximity Sensors
- Photoelectric Sensors
- Laser Sensors (including models for distance sensing)
- Belts and Pulleys
- Shaft Couplings
- Linear Shafts
- Rotary Shafts
- Grooved Rotary Shafts
- Linear Shaft Supports
- igus Polymer Bearings