If you’re searching for clear, no-hype training on industrial automation products, you’ve in the right place. InterConnecting Automation prides itself with technical instruction delivered in a clear and concise method. Founder and instructor, Doug Bell provides tutorials that cover time-saving suggestions and advanced programming techniques, as well as showing programming examples that are common on simple automation controls. He offer courses from introductory through advanced to address all levels of learning. View all the hands on PLC training classes held in major cities throughout the year below!
If you would like to learn more about InterConnecting Automation, please see our supplier profile here.
Please use the links below next to the course to instantly sign up for a class. If online registration is not yet available for that course, you can signup using the order form on our online brochures.
- January 16-18–Atlanta, GA–Intro PLC
- January 23-25–Atlanta, GA–Advanced PLC
- January 30-February 1–Atlanta, GA–Productivity PLC
- February 6-8–Atlanta, GA–DoMore/BRX Family
- February 20-22–Dallas, TX–PLC Intro
- February 27-29–Dallas, TX–Advanced PLC
- March 12-14–Portland, OR–PLC Intro
- March 26-28–Portland, OR–Productivity PLC
- April 4-6–Irvine, CA–Productivity PLC
- April 9-11–Chicago, IL–PLC Intro
- April 16-18–Chicago, IL–PLC Advanced
- April 23-25–Chicago, IL–Productivity PLC
- May 7-10–Virtual–CLICK PLC