If you’re searching for clear, no-hype training on industrial automation products, you’ve in the right place. InterConnecting Automation prides itself with technical instruction delivered in a clear and concise method. Founder and instructor, Doug Bell provides tutorials that cover time-saving suggestions and advanced programming techniques, as well as showing programming examples that are common on simple automation controls. He offer courses from introductory through advanced to address all levels of learning. View all the hands on PLC training classes held in major cities throughout the year below!
If you would like to learn more about InterConnecting Automation, please see our supplier profile here.
Please use the “Register Now” link below next to the course to instantly sign up for a class. If online registration is not yet available for that course, you can signup using the order form on our online brochures.
- January 24-26–Atlanta, GA–Intro PLC
- Jan 31 – Feb 2–Atlanta, GA–Advanced PLC
- February 14-16–Atlanta, GA–Productivity PLC
- February 21-23–Atlanta, GA–DoMore – BRX PLC
- March 7-9–Dallas, TX–Intro PLC
- March 14-16–Dallas, TX–Advanced PLC
- March 28-30–Irvine, CA–Intro PLC
- April 4-6–Irvine, CA–Productivity PLC
- April 11-14–Irvine, CA–CLICK PLC
- April 18-20–Chicago, IL–Intro PLC
- April 25-27–Chicago,IL–Advanced PLC
- May 2-4–Chicago,IL–Productivity PLC
- May 9-11–PLC Motion Control
- June 13-16-Productivity PLC
- June 20-23–DoMore-BRX PLC Basic + Intermediate Course + Cmore HMI
- June 27-30 — CLICk PLC